The InAppPurchases class is used to easily add any number of In-App purchases to any app and allow users to purchase or restore purchases at any time. Add another source of revenue to your app by adding add-ons as In-App purchases.
InAppPurchases lets you sell a variety of items directly within your free or paid app, including premium content, virtual goods, and subscriptions. And just like apps you sell on the App Store, you receive 70% of the purchase price
InAppPurchases lets you sell a variety of items directly within your free or paid app, including premium content, virtual goods, and subscriptions.
For example, InAppPurchases will allow you to sell:
- Digital books or photos
- Additional game levels
- Access to a turn-by-turn map service
- Subscriptions to digital magazines or newsletters
- Digital content hosted on Apple servers
Your app will be able to:
- Connect to the app store's in app purchase service
- Purchase products
- Automatically manages already purchased products
- Restore purchases (required by Apple AppStore for all apps providing In-App Purchases)
- Acquire product details
- Determine already purchased products
- Determine if can make payments
- Determine is a product is valid.
- Get a valid products identifier, localized description, localized title, localized price, and price.
- Use In-App purchase menu popover for initiating In-App purchases or roll your own.
- Full tracking of request, purchase and restore process so can fully integrate with your app.
Test User and Products
A test user and products come with the demo so actually purchases and restores can be done.
InAppPurchases in iTunes Connect
Includes step by step instructions for setting up your app's In-App purchase in iTunes Connect.
This project supports iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9 and iOS 10.