The InAppPurchases class is used to easily add any number of In-App purchases to any app and allow users to purchase or restore purchases at any time. Add another source of revenue to your app by adding add-ons as In-App purchases.
InAppPurchases lets you sell a variety of items directly within your free or paid app, including premium content, virtual goods, and subscriptions. And just like apps you sell on the App Store, you receive 70% of the purchase price
InAppPurchases lets you sell a variety of items directly within your free or paid app, including premium content, virtual goods, and subscriptions.
For example, In-App Purchase will allow you to sell:
- Digital books or photos
- Additional game levels
- Access to a turn-by-turn map service
- Subscriptions to digital magazines or newsletters
- Digital content hosted on Apple servers
Your app will be able to:
- Connect to the app store's in app purchase service
- Purchase products
- Automatically manages already purchased products
- Restore purchases (required by Apple AppStore for all apps providing In-App Purchases)
- Acquire product details
- Determine already purchased products
- Determine if can make payments
- Determine is a product is valid.
- Get a valid products identifier, localized description, localized title, localized price, and price.
- Use In-App purchase menu popover for initiating In-App purchases or roll your own.
- Full tracking of request, purchase and restore process so can fully integrate with your app.
Test User and Products
A test user and products come with the demo so actually purchases and restores can be done.
In-App Purchases in iTunes Connect
Includes step by step instructions for setting up your app's In-App purchase in iTunes Connect.
This project supports iOS 7, iOS 8 and iOS 9.